We were lucky enough to receive a bottle of Prefense foaming hand sanitizer to review. We love hand sanitizer at our house, you can find it everywhere around us from the bathroom to the diaper bag.
I REALLY enjoyed trying this brand. The big things that stand out for me is it’s safe for kids and it doesn’t dry out my skin. That was a big one for me because I naturally have very dry hands and all the other hand sanitizers dry out my skin even more, this one felt like it cleaned my hands and moisturized it at the same time. And one squirt last you ALL day, how amazing is that.
You can find Prefense on facebook
, feel free to follow them there :)
• Prefense is safe for kids it is non-toxic and made with no alcohol. All natural ingredients!
• Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings! This is what us moms really love to hear.
• Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it! LOVE!!
• Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more.
• Because “one spray lasts all day” the 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
THE GIVEAWAY: The people at Prefense are giving one of my readers 8 oz bottle of Prefense, which offers 640 applications. With one spray lasting all day, that one bottle of Prefense could potentially last someone almost 2 years. Wow!
There is only one way to enter, just leave a comment here on this post(easy as that)…include your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win.
open to U.S. residents only
contest ends 6/22/11 12:00am