- Yes we ARE still here, just very busy!
- I can’t believe I missed the blogs 1 year anniversary. Check out the first blog post here. It’s been a year and 1 month to be exact, and I still love it. Though I wish I would blog more but either can’t find time to or have nothing exciting to talk about.
- Tuesday I had two cavities [don’t worry I brush 2-3x a day, floss 2x a day it’s just bad genes] so I had those fixed and my mouth was sore until Thursday, wait I still can’t open my mouth all the way :(
- This cold is going around our house; started with Levi and now Mason and I have a little bit of it.
- We got a cat. We found her at the Humane Society, fitted right in with the family. She was abandoned at the pound so they named her Fluffy, not sure what or if we’ll rename her. She is beautiful and very friendly. And Mason is so excited about his first pet.
- That is the only picture I have to post, because I am still working on fixing my camera or buying a new one.
- Doesn’t your to-do list feel like it’s never ending? Mine does, but I do try to take the weekends off, unless it’s something that has to be done over the weekend. With that sad, I have a 4 day weekend. Happy 4th of July everyone!!