- preschools going good, I was hoping to stick on the same schedule he had m/w/f 9:15-11:15 that doesn’t always happen but that’s normal for homeschooling, right?
- we’ve decided to not give Mason any sugar(besides special occasions) past 4 oclock, he just gets too wound up. It seems to be working so far he’s not so crazy in the evening and he actually hasn’t been asking for any sweets during the day either.
- I feel like a horrible mom, my kid watches too much tv/plays with electronics! Every once in a while I get thrown off the schedules/routines, start worrying too much about the clutter and mess of the house, play on the computer a little too much and just turn on a show to get some quiet time it becomes the “babysitter”. I hate that and feel so guilty!
- my sister is paying me to plan my niece’s birthday party, I love planning events and esp when it’s it not my money ;) any fairy tale/garden theme ideas?
- i’ve decided to join my friend alessandra and do the 21 days of organization challenge and get our lifes a little more organized. baby steps! so stay tuned for tomorrow for day 1 and get a peek into our messy house :)