Saw this over on IROCKSOWHAT and just had to do it, because we all know how much I LOVE Christmas time!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps most of them, with 1 or 2 just sitting there.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I switch it up every year :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Ham!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Have a lot of them, I remember one year coming home from the big family party on Christmas eve and looking up to see “Rudolphs nose” in the sky and getting so excited.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I believe I found out when my cousin was living with us and she showed my sister and I where my parents were hiding all the presents.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With lights and ornaments dating all the way back from when I was a baby. We get a new ornament each year.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE it!! But only because I don’t have to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I’m pretty darn good too for not ice skating too often(every couple years)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I get a lot of great gifts, one was my engagement ring
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love baking all the cookies but really I love all my holiday traditions.
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? YUM
20. Favorite Christmas show? I really like the first Santa Clause with Tim Allen
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Not sure the name or who sings it but it’s about a boy giving his mom shoes for Christmas
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mariah Carey All I want for Christmas